Print & Direct Mail Postcards
If you plan on mailing your cards, don't forget we offer direct mail and fulfillment services under the same roof! You can save money my letting us print and mail your postcards. Simply upload your list along with your art files and we'll handle the rest.
Click a size below for instant pricing on our postcards:
Or for instant pricing of short runs printed on our Canon imagePRESS Digital Press:
Direct Mail offers a targeted way to reach your current and potential customers.
Direct mail is any advertising message that is personally addressed and delivered directly by mail to your prospective customers. The great advantage to using direct mail postcards is you don't have to worry that they'll get tossed in the trash without being read. They are already opened.
Advantages of using postcards:
- Targeted - it allows you to focus on your specific prospects and customers
- Personal - you have one-to-one contact the minute the mail is read
- Flexible - your postcard can be tailored to your needs and your message
- Tangible - customers can hold your mailpiece, referring to your message as often as needed. You can be creative with colors and graphics or even offer a free sample of your product.
- Affordable - your mailings are a cost-effective, your targeted message goes directly to the people you want to reach.
Sending postcards gives you the opportunity to provide the detailed information required to motivate your customer to visit your website while building brand awareness to your prospects.
Here is a good example of how a customer used color on the address side of the card. This side is often overlooked by the marketer and frequently printed in black only to save money. However, when this card arrives in the recipient's mailbox, the address side will be facing the same direction as all of the other mail pieces being delivered that day. When you get your mail from the mailbox, you flip through all of the pieces looking at the address side to see who they're from. This is the first side the recipient will see and in this case, was wisely done in color with a call to action in bold red.